We get it – sometimes things just aren’t the right fit and don’t work out. Here’s what happens when you don’t love us as much as we love you (no hard feelings, promise).
For any Returns pls use our online Returns Portal, link above.
If you would like to exchange for a different size, or colour of the same garment; you can do this directly on our online Returns portal. It’s so simple, just click on the above link and you can do this directly here. As long, as it is within our 14-day return period.
For International exchanges - If you would like to exchange for a new size, please make a new purchase, and we will refund your original (exchange item) when it is returned. You can process your return and refund, directly on our online Returns portal. Just click on the above link.
FULL PRICED ITEMS
You may return any full priced item for any reason within 14 days, for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You can do this directly on our online Returns portal. Just click on the above link.
All products marked as Sale cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless the item is deemed as faulty. Including items purchased during any sale promotion.
- Items must be returned to us within fourteen (14) days of purchase.
- Returns only accepted with proof of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered, or washed.
- Items must have tags attached, if removed; the garment can no longer be returned.
- We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items
- We do not refund any international paid tax and/or duties paid should you wish to return an item. Contact your local customs office to obtain your tax refund
- Refunds are only offered where required by law.
- Any returns that do not meet these conditions may not be accepted and may be sent back at the customer’s expense.
We do not cover the cost of returns unless the item is faulty, or we shipped the incorrect item. We are not liable for the loss of garments in return transit. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of your tracking number.
FAULTY & INCORRECT ITEMS
If you have received an item that is faulty you can return it, directly on our online Returns portal. Click on the above link, on the returns portal and tell us a brief description and include a photo or two showing the defect/fault.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Please note that items that are damaged because of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Please reach out to us, if you have any questions at all firstname.lastname@example.org